WE use aLOT of “toys” in our game. We’re boardgamers at heart.
- D&D Miniatures – metal painted for Heroes; plastic minis, tokens, chess pieces etc for bad guys
- Dungeon Tiles, printed maps, battlemats
- 3-D Terrain -
- esp like "worldworks games ":http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/ paper stuff
- Fat Dragon Games paper terrain
- Dark Platypus – bendy walls
- HeroScape tiles – we like the hexes for big outdoorsy maps
- Alea Tools magnets – condition markers
- Condition Cards
- Critical Hit & Fumble Decks (paizo publishing) – see House Rules
- Combat Tracking Pad (paizo publishing) – magnetic. Best accessory we ever bought!
- I run combat using D&D Combat Tracker software (free!)